Exhibition and partnership prospectus
The commercial/technical exhibition will be held in the conference venue. The floor plan has been designed to maximise exhibitors’ exposure to the delegates.
Equipped shell scheme details: Rental
€400 (+VAT) per m2 includes:
- Shell scheme frame, basic lighting, electrical socket, carpet
- Fascia panel with standard lettering
- 100 word company/product profile in the final scientific programme
- Cleaning of public areas and gangways
- Invitation to the welcome reception for registered exhibitors
- Refreshments and lunch for registered exhibitors
- 3 exhibitors’ badges per 9m2
Space only rental
€300 (+VAT) per m2 includes:
- Space only
- Self-built booths will require written approval for design based on technical specifications and scale drawings
The maximum booth height is 3.3 meters. There are no rigging points available.
Exhibitors are allowed to use the heavy lift of the Starling hotel.
The size restrictions are:
|Weight:||maximum 5 tons|
Exhibition opening hours
|Exhibition build up||19 September 2018 8:00-20:00|
|Exhibition open||20 September 2018 11:00-20:00|
|Exhibition open||21 September 2018 08:00-16:30|
|Exhibition open||22 September 2018 08:00-11:15|
|Exhibition dismantling||22 September 2018 11:15-20:00|
All exhibitors are required to be registered and will receive a badge displaying the exhibiting company name. Three exhibitor badges will be given to each exhibiting company. Any additional exhibitors will be charged an exhibitor registration fee of EUR 150. An exhibitor registration form will be included in the exhibitors’ technical manual. Exhibitor badges provide full access to the event’s activities except the lecture hall(s).
Upon your arrival please ask the reception in order to have access to the goods lift.
Exhibitors and industry partners are free to visit the conference venue at their convenience. Please contact the venue directly to arrange this.
A 100-word exhibitor company/product profile will be published in the list of exhibitors in the official programme and must be submitted electronically by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The exhibitor listing will also include the company logo. Cut-off date to receive the above information: Monday 3 September 2018
The official language of the conference is English.