The European Association for the Study of the Liver has selected the city of Vienna for its 50th annual congress "The International Liver Congress™, which will take place April 22-26, 2015 at Reed Messe, Vienna, Austria.
- Regular Abstract submission is now closed
- Submission for the special category "Clinical Trials in Progress" will remain open until December 15, 2014
- Registration is still open
- Registration opens / Early bird fee: October 1, 2014
- Late fee: February 2, 2015
- Onsite fee: March 14, 2015
The following video 'The Past/Present and Future of Hepatology' was shown during the opening ceremony of the International Liver Congress™ (annual meeting of EASL), in London 2014.
Watch video in full screen.
ILC 2015 will build on its record breaking success by providing:
Multiple opportunities to:
- Exchange expertise
- Network with renowned professionals at international level
- Broad range of educational opportunities
- Stay up-to-date with advanced and innovative medical findings
State-of-the-art Scientific Programme, including:
- Postgraduate Courses
- Basic Science Seminar
- Young Investigator Dedicated Sessions
- Nurse & Associates Forum
- Abdominal Sonography Course
Webcasting & e-poster services to showcase current lectures,
cutting edge presentations, and to connect with attendees.
- Benefit of revisiting congress lectures via online educational tool Liver Tree
- Selection of educational materials and interactive questionnaires to enhance
the learning experience
- HD state of the art visual presentation
- Active interaction with presenter and attendees
- Opportunity to incorporate multi-media to enhance clinical content presentation
Young Investigators’ Bursaries supporting promising professionals
Regular abstract submission deadline:
opens: October 1, 2014
closes: November 24, 2014