The Clinical School of Hepatology has a series of events that cover different aspects in the field of Hepatology.
Young fellows enrolled in hepatology-oriented departments, or more experienced clinicians who want to be exposed to the newest trends in hepatology.
EASL organizes 2 Clinical Schools of Hepatology per year, one in June and one in December.
Accepted participants will receive accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis covered for 2 nights. In addition, their travel expenses will be covered by EASL.
Online Application Instructions
Please prepare the following information:
• Full name of applicant
• Full contact details of applicant: address, telephone, fax, email
• Participation at previous EASL Schools of Hepatology
• Positions (current and past)
• Research / Clinical Research interest/s
• List of publications / abstracts
• Abstracts presented to EASL
• 2 letters of recommendation (BMP, GIF, JPEG or PDF)
• A copy of ID with birth date clearly marked (BMP, GIF, JPEG or PDF).
• EASL Membership number (if applicable)
Attendance to the EASL Clinical School is limited and preference will be given to EASL members with regard to the allocation of places. Please have your membership number available to complete the application form.
For EASL Membership information, please click here
It is essential to provide all of the requested information for the application to be considered.
Please send us an e-mail if you have any questions regarding your application.
We thank our Premium Sponsors for their generous contributions and support of the EASL Schools of Hepatology
December 6-7, 2013 - Bern, Switzerland
May 8-9, 2014 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
November 28-29, 2014 - Belgrade, Serbia