The aim of this programme is to offer training courses in basic research relevant to hepatology, the ultimate goal being to improve the quality of basic research by disseminating knowledge in units run by investigators who are members of EASL.
The Basic School consists of:
The course is especially targeted at MD/PhD students and post-doctoral fellows with a particular interest in hepatology. EASL organizes 1 Basic School of Hepatology at the begining of every year, usually in January or February.
Accepted participants will receive accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis covered for 2 nights. In addition, their travel expenses will be covered by EASL.
Online Application Instructions
Please prepare the following information:
• Full name of applicant
• Full contact details of applicant: address, telephone, fax, email
• Participation at previous EASL Schools of Hepatology
• Positions (current and past)
• Research / Clinical Research interest/s
• List of publications / abstracts
• Abstracts presented to EASL
• 2 letters of recommendation (BMP, GIF, JPEG or PDF)
• A copy of ID with birth date clearly marked (BMP, GIF, JPEG or PDF).
• EASL Membership number (if applicable)
Attendance to the EASL Clinical School is limited and preference will be given to EASL members with regard to the allocation of places. Please have your membership number available to complete the application form.
For EASL Membership information, please click here
It is essential to provide all of the requested information for the application to be considered.
Please send us an e-mail if you have any questions regarding your application.
We thank our Premium Sponsors for their generous contributions and support of the EASL Schools of Hepatology
EASL Basic School of Hepatology Course 9: Epithelial Mesenchymal Interactions In Liver Development, Diseases And Cancer
January 24-25, 2014 - Milan, Italy